Monday, June 4, 2012

In My Life "Weekendy Things"

Hello lovely gals, a peek at my weekend........


Coffee at my new fave cafe. 'PS' at Dulwich Hill, next to the station.  Great coffee, homemade everything, jam, muffins, cakes galore and food made with love! 




Ha ha.......


Lily and me,  (younges of the seven girls)

I have styling in mind


Vintage child's deck chair.  Perfect piece for a corner position in a children's room. 

Chinese ceramic shoes.......Cute!

 Fabric arrived on Saturday from Japan.  Gorgeous cotton.  I just can't wait to work with this!


Mum, how does his look?  Alexandra wearing Sass and Bide.

Sailing in the rain, not my best look on he helm!   Wish I was wearing these 'Chic Girls's Socks'

I can't wait to catch up with all your posts this week.  X






5 comments:

  1. Love this peep into your life. Your daughters are so so beautiful. But you knew that already :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic shop! Are you willing to share where it is? Please! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely weekend, despite the rain. Can I ask where that furniture shop is? It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fantastic weekend. Let me know when you get the socks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Price list: Do a price list so you do not waste your planned cost übersteigen.
    Cocktail Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...