Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rowan Romper Meets Little Hamish

Two weeks ago I received an email from a very talented lady,  Kate Facey,  uber baby photographer from 'Baby Steps Photography and Design'.   Kate was enquiring about the Rowan Romper.  Do I have a size 1 in the Nautical Stripe and the Spotty Spots.   Two!   I immediately thought what lucky little lads, getting a Rowan Romper to wear on Christmas day.  Do I gift wrap them separately or together, or maybe they are for the same lucky little lad?  So I emailed Kate and asked should I gift wrap together or separately!  Here is Kate's response....



"This might seem a little bit crazy, but I actually bought the striped romper from you at Mathildas Market and I'm just so in love with it that as my new little baby, Hamish, is growing out of the 00 size, I can't bear to be without it!!  When I bought it from you there was only one and you weren't sure you could get more material (it was some time ago) so I was just thrilled to find your website and that I could get them again!"  Kate Facey


I was so touched.  Thank you Kate for loving the Rowan Romper so much you needed to buy the same one in the larger size and NO you are not in the least a little bit crazy. 

AND HERE IS HAMISH.........SOOO CUTE AND HE WIGGLES THAT ROMPER SO WELL!





 Can't wait to see him in his Spotty Spots
Pop on over here to Kate's website, you 'll be all drooly over her gorgeous baby photography. 


Images Kate Facey

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...