Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rowantree Designs 'Dan mon jardin' with 'All About Heidi'


Let me introduce you to a flirty little blouse I designed for the long summer days ahead.  
Inspiration,  a frill shoulder blouse with lots of skipping, prancing, and running around the garden in mind, picnics and afternoons in the park.






Now, allow me to introduce you to the perfect little shoe to compliment this outfit.  All About Heidi shoes, the nostalgic design is perfect match for my delicious collection of infants playwear.   I totally love that the shoes are handmade right here in Sydney, just like my collection of clothing.  I love how the soft leather shoe cradles and protects the the baby tender souls of the feet.


LOVE.....................


'In my garden' will be available from the Rowantree Design online boutique in December.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blouse!! And the shoe are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love the fabric. I can't rave on enough about these little shoes. I buy them for all the new bubs in my family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...