Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Beach 'Afternoon at Pearl Beach'

After posting my blog yesterday about wanting to escape to the beach for the afternoon, I did just that.  I would have loved to have taken some of those gorgeous Hawaiin Bark cloth cushions to lay around on. Oh how I love being spontaneous.  I called the sailor and persuaded him to come home from work and join us.  I packed a hamper of scrumptious afternoon tea treats and off we drove to Pearl Beach.  What I love about pearl beach is it's locality, only a 90 minute drive from the heart of Sydney, it's bushland charm and most of all the lay back and beachy atmosphere. 








2 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous beach, now that we're in Sydney for a few days we might make a trip out there too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...