Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Glorious Garden


Forgive me if I thought I woke up in the middle of an English garden, but I do believe I live here.  

Wow, this is what I have been waiting for Sydney blue sky and warm weather  and on a day like today I can really appreciate my lovely garden which is such an inspiration for me, the lush colours of the foliage the divine smell of the sweet peas and roses, not only do I get pleasure from it's beauty but I enjoy the digging, planting, pruning and trimming and when it looks like it does today I rush in and put the kettle on make a pot of tea and sit and admire it.  

I am writing this blog for a special friend of mine in the UK who is expecting a baby sweet pea of her own very soon.  I know you don't have a garden honey so please enjoy mine. xx


The first buds on the standard rose just bloomed today



Soft yellow clavias in the front circular garden


Cone shaped blooming Lily Pilly and my spiral Japanese Buxus.  Handsome don't you think?


And here is.....my little helper 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...