Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bibs. The must have fashion accessory.


Don't you just love this bright red bib?  Well Rowan certainly does......


and I love to pop it over his best shirts and tees, wear it like a new fashion accessory.  


Isn't he just so cute !

I love shopping handmade and love supporting small business in Australia, I even love it better when I can shop on Facebook. I purchased these outstanding bibs from 'Ollie's Room' Handmade Children's Clothing and Decor.  It's fun browsing your friends pages and comments to find a little gem like 'Ollie's Room' pop up displaying images of unique and gorgeous little things on the wall.  So I facebooked and within a few days my little parcel of bright bibs arrived all the way from South Australia and such great quality.  Thank you Ollie's Room for the great Facebook shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...