Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rowantree Design. 'Rowan Romper and Little Men Cardi's'

This is the little romper I designed for Rowan.   I love the french feel and of course I love anything stripe for a boy,  always looking for that a nautical edge. 


This is one of the handsome soft organic cardigans that I am stocking.  This one is the 'Grandad' style  in marle blue, also available in cream and a lovely brown.


This is a unisex, 'Moss Stitch' style I love the way these little knits grow with the body. Rowan has been wearing his since he was 3 weeks old and I have washed it so many times.   It's the best basic piece that dresses up any little outfit.


This is just too cute!


All cardigans are available in size 6 mth to size 2 and prices start at $65.  If you are interested in one you can drop me an email roberta@rowantreedesign.com.au

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...