Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fave Raves in New York City- Children's Designer Furniture




How fun! I wanted to share this with you.








Whilst checking out quirky children's fashion in New York recently,  I came across this  amazing architecturally designed children's furniture.  Roberto Gil is the designer and founder of Casa Collection. A Groovy space located in Brooklyn.   I fell in love with the colours, shapes, the quirkiness and individuality of each piece. 
I was too tempted to ship a piece home for Rowan's room so the sailor and I decided on the blue chair (mid right),  and we are eagerly awaiting  it's arrival.  The furniture has child appeal, looks fun and playful not to mention that each piece is functional and very durable.  I was not surprised to see this collection in the Museum of Modern Art Design Store and the Guggenheim Museum.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...