Monday, January 3, 2011

Rompers for the long summer days ahead

The long hot summer days are upon us,  perfect for picnicing on any one of our beautiful beaches in Sydney or spending it at one our spacious picturesque parks.  When my family go on picnics it's all about big retro quilted throws with loads of tupperware containers bursting with food, children, bikes, tables, chairs and of course the kitchen sink.

I wanted to design cute little rompers for the babies in my family.  Rompers are just so summery, they look very,very cute  and are very cool and comfortable to wear.


I love the kitsch fabric and old retro buttons




This design is a fuller style with a soft frill cap sleeve


I chose a little triangle pocket with an old vintage button for the spring fabric


For this soft floral I added a touch of cotton lace... perfect



The neckline slightly gathered with a frilled cap sleeve.




I wish every body a wonderful and happy New Year.  I hope to see many of my friends out and about on the beaches and in the parks wearing Rowantree Designs.  These beautiful rompers will be available on the Rowantree site very soon.  

I have a huge year planned and I am overwhelmed with excitment.  My grandson will be arriving on the 10th January, so much love in my house over the next week.  I would like to keep you up to date with the renovation and decor of my beautiful home.  Our sailing adventures and of course my love of beautiful children's clothing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...