Friday, January 28, 2011

For the love of Torquoise

I love colour, but for me it is always the calming shades of torquoise that catch my eye and the more blogs I read I keep finding more and more people like minded.  I just just adore a five minute getaway reading House of Torquoise by Erin.  I feel as if I have been on a power vacation.

Out and about in Sydney this week I happened upon an absolute find.  This amazing torquoise vintage inspired, crochet cushion fit for the princess in our family, Miss Matilda.  It will be perfect in her nursery!

I found it at the Kaz outlet store at Alexandria in the inner west of Sydney



I just had to photograph this gorgeous cushion with a pair of my favourite Knickernoos from my Rowantree collection.  How this cushion reminds me of my Nan's house.


The Kaz children's collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...