Monday, November 15, 2010

Countdown to the Baby shower

We are getting very excited about the birth of our first grandson.  We have been busy buying beautiful things to decorate his room and gorgeous clothes for him to wear and in two weeks I am giving my beautiful daughter Peta her Baby Shower. The invitations I chose are from my favourite online invitation  store, 'The Enchanted Envelope', the girls are so friendly and very helpful when it comes to the wording of your invitation.  And of course the invitation is in a nautical theme.

 I have been busy sewing the 50 metres of bunting I have approximated I will need to hang through our magnificent Granda Flora Magnolia tree and planning a very scrumptious afternoon tea.
The games and entertainment I will leave for my other beautiful daughters' Lauren and Alexandra to plan and execute. That's been the easy bit as I just love staging family events. The biggest hurdle will be getting the front garden looking it's very best in just two weeks. I have started with the front door and wow I hope to get it all sanded and painted in time, although I quite like it looking so romantic and rustic in its many layers of gorgeous colours (an inspiration in itself for a fabric print).  Lots of things to plan and do and of course leave time to work on my Rowantree collection.

The front door and new plant in situ

The Magnolia Grande Flora


The beautiful Granda Flora Flower



My front path


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...